Monday

Help me help my friend!

So glad you're here. I just created this blog because I'm worried about my friend Gracie. You see, she just announced she's going to start an all-women's comedy troupe, and while I'm super excited about it...I'm afraid some people aren't.

I was at the Ha! Factory tonight when Gracie made her announcement, and I may or may not have overheard some things that caused me to start to worry. 

I mean, just listen to this conversation I recorded on my phone: 



See what I'm talking about?! Sounds like sabotage-in-the-making to me!

I think Gracie's comedy troupe needs our help, and fast. I know I love a good mystery, and would be so grateful to enlist your investigative skills so we can figure out if someone really is trying to sabotage the troupe!

And I think I've devised a pretty sweet way of sharing anything we find without letting unwanted eyes see what we're up to. Let me just say it involves codes, clues, and a bit of detective work outside your home...

To help, send me an email at emilyellsworth1234@gmail.com and I'll respond to tell you about the clues we're looking for. And be sure to keep it hush-hush, because the last thing we need is someone trying to sabotage the saboteur-hunters, right?!

So shoot me an email if you're in, and help me help my friend!


6 comments:

  1. So I did everything you said but I'm a bit confused...where do I put the code you emailed me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry I wasn't more clear! You put the code in the box on the right hand side of my blog title "Looking Four Something". Hope that helps! Glad to have you on board :)

      Delete
  2. Looks to me like Scott Ford's plan to sabotage the troupe is actually working. Where is Episode 3?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:18 PM

    Yeah!! I've been waiting almost a month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too!! I wish my spring vacation were as long as Gracie's!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies are seriously the best! Our saboteur was really giving us some trouble huh? But at last we're making progress!

    On May 29th the remaining 4 episodes plus a special surprise will be on PrettyDarnFunny.com. Ahhhh! I CANNOT wait!

    Oh, and don't forget to come back here with all the codes! You won't believe what we've been able to uncover while Gracie was on Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete